Axiomatic Team is committed to the quality of the activities we carry out and to the environment, to guarantee the maximum satisfaction of our clients.
Axiomatic Team has a Quality and Environmental Management System based on the UNE-EN-ISO 9001:2015 and UNE-EN-ISO 14001:2015 standards. The Axiomatic Team Management is committed to fulfilling and communicating the following values and commitments:
- Continuously improve the effectiveness of processes through the organization’s Quality and Environmental Management System and its control.
- Management approach aimed at continuous improvement, updating our internal processes and codes of good practice, increasing the quality of our activities and the expectations of our customers.
- Comply with the requirements of the client, the legal and regulatory requirements and those established internally.
- Promote a culture in the organization that allows anticipating the needs of our customers, with the aim of exceeding their expectations.
- Encourage the participation of workers and their personal and professional development.
- Develop our activities with respect for the environment and protection of biodiversity, through the sustainable use of resources to contribute to environmental protection, sustainable development and pollution prevention.
- Quality and environmental management are a commitment and responsibility of all Axiomatic Team personnel to actively participate in the maintenance and continuous improvement of our Quality and Environmental Management System.
The Management undertakes to have the necessary human and material resources to meet the requirements of the activities carried out, the objectives and continuously improve the effectiveness of our Quality and Environmental Management System. This quality and environmental policy is reviewed annually for its adaptation to the context of the organization and strategic direction. Communicates and is available to relevant stakeholders.
The Axiomatic Team Management,February 01, 2022