- Pressure ranges from 0..0.01 bar to 0..1 bar
- 2-wire 4-20mA output (or 3-wire 0..10V as an option)
- Excellent linearity and fast response
- Minimum thermal effect -40ºC to 125ºC
- Great long-term stability
- Accuracy 0.35% to 0.5% FSO
2-wire 4-20mA output relative pressure transmitter with high sensitivity sensor for low range measurement in industrial processes.
The TPR-16 pressure transmitter has been specially designed for the measurement of very low relative pressure as well as vacuum applications. The main advantages of TPR-16 are excellent thermal behavior and great long-term stability. However, to achieve these characteristics, it is manufactured without a pressure separator in the sensor, so the only permitted media are dry gases, moisture-free pressurized air and non-aggressive, low-viscosity oils.
Supplied in two types of standard output signals, as well as various process and electrical connections, allowing the TPR-16 to cover a wide range of applications.